Monday, October 18, 2010

30 Day Challenge: Day 8

Katie's 30 Day Blog Challenge

Day 8: A place that you have traveled

Well...if you see interesting fact #6 on day one, you would see that I am not a big traveler. But one place that I have been that sticks out in my mind is..

Wallowa Lake, Oregon
Rob grew up going here every summer to visit his grandparents. We went a about 4 years ago and I desperately want to go back! It is beautiful. We went in August and it was so nice to escape the Texas heat. It is near the town of Joseph, Oregon. We spent our days fly fishing in freezing cold, clear, rocky, clean, and beautiful streams. The entire place is so peaceful. And this is coming from a girl that is not the least bit "out door-sy!!"






2 comments:

  1. Great pictures!! :) Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures! The deer just made me laugh!
    Found your blog on Katie's link up, love it!

    ReplyDelete