I have been blessed with wonderful friends...I have 2 sisters and 1 sis in law as friends, Alpha Chi Omega sisters, friends from high school, friends from college, Lubbock friends, new friends, etc. In order to make it brief, I am going to share a picture of friends from high school. This picture was taken the other night when we met for dinner.
Left to Right..Camille, Erin, Me, Amanda, Leslie, Chelsea, Kori
(Molly had to leave early and didn't make the picture)
Day 10: Something you are scared of
Fire. Oh so afraid of fire. I worry about if I have unplugged my hair straightener, blown out all the candles, etc. on a regular basis. And living in an apartment right now makes it worse, because now not only do I have to worry about me...but all the other people in my building who may forget to do these things! I don't know that I will ever be able to live in a lovely retirement community because I will worry that the old folks will forget to turn the oven.
Day 11: Favorite tv shows
1. 19 Kids and Counting
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Desperate Housewives
4. Dancing with the Stars
5. The Middle
6. Modern Family
7. Lost (because my husband would kill me if this wasn't on the list)
8. House Hunters
9. My First Place
10. A Baby Story, Bringing Home Baby, etc. And why do they always make me cry?
















I love that ya'll have all stayed so close!!
ReplyDelete