I miss how fast I was able to get out the door prior to having a baby. Now I am always late. And I hate when people are late.
I miss having my mom cooking dinner made for us every night while growing up. Why, oh why, can't I have someone fix me dinner every night now?!
I miss that Friday at 2pm feeling. The feeling you get knowing that you only have one more hour to teach those wild kids and then IT'S THE WEEKEND! There is not so much excitement about the weekend when you don't work outside the home. But every Friday, I miss that feeling.
I miss living in a small town. Some people don't consider Lubbock a small town, but if you are from DFW, it is small town. About the smallest I could tolerate. But the perfect size. I love Lubbock.
I miss being pregnant.
Side note: I do not miss the babyfat on my body.
I miss my Nana.
I miss life before dogs. Okay, maybe that was mean. But in all seriousness, Rob and I are beginning to wonder why we have dogs and I am beginning to want to take that doggies tab at the top of my blog that talks about how sweet and cute they are OFF this blog!
Really though, I am trying to live in the present... I have been focused lately on trying to enjoy each day and not think about things in the past or things in the future.
So there you have it. Have a great Friday!
















No comments:
Post a Comment