Day 7: Favorite Movies
I really don't have any favorites because I usually forget what they were about a week after I see a movie. But here are a few that I remember that I love :)
1. A Walk to Remember
2. The Notebook
3. Fireproof
4. Mary Poppins
One movie I know that I do not like is The Lion King and ANY of the Lord of the Rings movies. Which Rob dragged me to. And I also don't really care for really violent movies, or movies that have lots of unnecessary cussing. I try to keep a "trash in, trash out" motto...which is hard when choosing which reality tv shows to watch...some of them are just such train wrecks you can't help but to watch!
















I LOVE Fireproof! I can't believe I forgot to add that movie to my list. My husband is a firefighter, so I love all firefighter movies, but I love the message in that one :)
ReplyDeletewww.lifebyleah.com
Oh I knew I'd forget some movies on my list! Fireproof and Mary Poppins are some of my favorites, too!
ReplyDeleteWho could forget Mary Poppins! Love it! Enjoyed my visit today.
ReplyDeleteI really need to see Fireproof! I have never seen any of the Lord of the Rings books, nor do I think that I ever want to! Right now at church the associate pastor's husband is doing a study on the comparisons between the movies and God, not sure I really agree with that!
ReplyDelete