Day 12: What I believe...
I believe that God sent his only son, Jesus Christ, to live a perfect life and die for our sins.
I believe that all things work together according to God's plan and purpose.
I believe that God calls us all to be exceptional.
I believe that God did an excellent job on me (and you!).
I believe God answers all prayers in His time and His way.
I believe that I am THIRD. God first, others second, me third.
I believe that believing in God intellectually isn't enough.
I believe that "religion" isn't enough.
I believe that accepting Christ as my Savior and having a personal relationship with Him IS ENOUGH!
I believe
in country music,
Southern hospitality,
chivalry,
time with family,
what my momma taught me; money can't buy happiness...but it can help,
writing thank you notes,
that marriage is forever,
that there's no place like home,
in being authentic,
that God is GOOD, ALL the time,
and that Christians should VOTE according to the teaching of the BIBLE.
















No comments:
Post a Comment