Sunday, October 24, 2010

30 Day Challenge: Day 13 and 14

Apparently I am not so good at keeping up with the challenge each day. So here are days 13 and 14.

Day 13: Goals
I'm a pretty goal oriented person, but I don't ever write my goals down....so this will require some thinking. I probably should be writing them down. I will have to work on this one...

Day 14: Photo that you love.

Reminds me of being at the lake house with family

The day our sweet baby was born


Reminds me of the day we found out we were having a baby


Reminds me of our wedding day


Reminds me of memories of Texas Tech plus time with good friends plus Tech football! WRECK EM!


Reminds me of me and Rob's first time to see Maggie


Reminds me of sweet memories with my Nana


L saying prayers with Daddy


3 comments: