Saturday, May 29, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things...


This will be my first official MckLinky game! I meant to participate in Kelsey @ The Seattle Smith's "Wishful Wednesday" last week, but I didn't get around to it. So this week, I am making MckLinky a priority! Starting with "Show us Your Life" at Kelly's Korner. This week, her topic is things that you love/make you happy.

*These two:


*Family
*Texas Tech...Wreck Em!
*Alpha Chi Omega, Alpha Chi Omega Sisters, & along with this comes carnations & pearls
*Diet Coke...from a fountain
*Seeing God work in my life and the lives of others
*Massages and the spa...and I am lucky enough to get a 3 minute back massage everynight from my dear husband, "just because I am his wife"
*Being a momma
*Birthdays
*Good friends
*Mimosa's
*Texas
*Witnessing (and participating in) acts of kindness. Once I saw a truck break down in front of me at a red light and everyone started jumping out of their cars to go help them push it. You might say it is because he was in the way, but I believe they were helping because they were being kind.
*Rain
*The beach
*Using lots of coupons to get a really good deal...(which by the way, I am about to do and then I will come and tell you all about how I saved over $100 on my blog. you just wait...)
*Popcorn
*Pretty smelling candles
*A clean house with no laundry to do (HA!)
*Cake
*The fall season
*Starting new traditions and carrying on old traditions
*PINK
*Sitting with Rob on the couch at the end of the day watching our shows on DVR. Oh thank goodness for DVR...

I have to add one thing that I am NOT loving...and that is this new diet I am on. Today was day uno and I am starving. But, I have paid bucoos money for this diet so I will not cheat and I will loose wait. I am confident. But I am also starving.


2 comments:

  1. What a terrific list! You have a lovely family. And I'm a fan of popcorn and cake too!

    Have a safe and fun Memorial Day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun list!! It reminded me of all the things that brings me happiness...when my list was already so long :)

    ReplyDelete