Tuesday, May 18, 2010

a good book

Before Lorelei was born I read all the time. The day she was born, there was never again time to read. I have about 20 magazines that I intend to get through and several books. When I do have time to myself, I feel like it has to be filled with far more important things than getting through a book or magazine. But thankfully, one book has brought me back. Back to making time to read. And I am loving it! I really can't put into words this book, or this woman's blog, because my words won't do it justice. You have to read it for yourself. Her book was free on Barnes & Noble ebooks, which I downloaded to my iphone. Which made me want a kindle. But that is beside the point. Her book is amazing and I can't put it down. You really should check it out here.

And since I won't attempt any of my own words for this story, here is the b&n synopsis: "The powerful story of a mother who carried a child deemed “incompatible with life,” and the eternal insights gained from a baby that lived less than three hours on earth."

Really, go read it. Powerful doesn't even begin to describe it.




No comments:

Post a Comment