Ok so it has been awhile since I posted. But it's been on my mental "to do" list for a while. It's just that feeding a baby, bathing a baby, changing a baby, and soothing a baby adds a lot to a girl's day! So, posting about L will have to remain on my "to do" list for now. This post has a specific meaning....the point of this post is to say a HUGE
THANK YOU
to my father-in-law, Tom, for giving my Mac a makeover!! In earlier posts, I posted a list of all my technology problems. See below:
-"Your startup disk is almost full" CHECK-Taken care of with added hard drive space!
-I worry daily about the safety of my pictures on iphoto. I could loose them at any minute!! Need an external hard-drive pronto but don't know what kind, how big, or how to work it! CHECK-My Dad bought us an external hard drive and we backed everything up. THANK YOU DAD-E-O! Plus, Tom updated my iphoto to a much newer version!
-Battery life. CHECK-Bought a new battery!
-We need to buy a video camera. Probably the Flip HD one. However, I don't know how to save the videos that we take because I know my computer can't handle more files. NO CHECK YET.
-Safari randomly freezes and then I have to "end program." It just stops responding. CHECK-Problem solved with added hard drive space!
So my mac is running just like new!!! It is just oh so nice to have such a technical father in law who is always willing to contribute lots of time to helping me solve computer and internet issues :)
6 years ago
















No comments:
Post a Comment