Saturday, August 1, 2009

Nursery







The nursery is almost finished! Some of my favorite parts of the nursery are the handpainted Lorelei letters, the pink polka dot pottery barn basket on the changing table, the furniture, and the lamp. The lamp is a favorite because I got it at such a bargain. And I love a good deal! I bought the base (and a very ugly shade that I need to get rid of) from Lowe's on clearance for $30 and then found the new cute pink shade at Target for $20. So a $50 dollar lamp when I thought I was going to have to spend well over $100 at Pottery Barn Kids. One thing that isn't in the pictures is the very cute night light that my Nana bought. I don't have it plugged in yet because I don't think there is an off switch and I don't want to run the bulb out.

This week I hope to get my bags packed for the hospital! School starts soon so I have to get as much done in this last week or so as possible. Rob and I also have to start reading up on this car seat thing. We got it in the mail yesterday and it is so cute! It is a black and white print. I first need to figure out how to even unhook the seat from the base and then we can move on to the big project of installing it in the car!

No comments:

Post a Comment