Friday, August 7, 2009

Cradle and Maternity Pictures

The cradle is finished!! Rob's stepdad, Tom, worked so hard on it and we are so appreciative of the time and love that he put into building it for not only Lorelei, but other children to come! Now, we are going to get an engraved name plate to attach to the cradle so that every child who sleeps in it has their name and birthday documented on the cradle. I think it will be so neat for future generations to see how old it will be and all the family members that spent their first months sleeping in it :)



We also got the proofs for our maternity photos today!! Our photographer, Brittany Strebeck (www.brittanystrebeck.com) did a fabulous job and I loved that the pictures were taken here at our house. She is going to be taking pictures of Lorelei throughout her first year of life and we are so looking forward to having Brittany capture precious memories for us. I have to say that I am most looking forward to the 3 month photo shoot because it will be my favorite time of year--Christmas time :) I have posted a few of the pictures below. The entire gallery can be seen at www.brittanystrebeck.com then by choosing online ordering. Email me for the password :)









1 comment: