Of all the people that I was excited for Lorelei to meet, my Nana and Poppa make the top of the list. So, last weekend missy prissy and I loaded up and flew to Atlanta. I was born in Atlanta, so it is always fun to spend a little time in the great state of Georgia. Anyways, this was Lorelei's second trip via flying and I had flown one flight with her before. HOWEVER, this flight to Atlanta was very challenging. L has started teething so she was so cranky for both flights on the way to Georgia. I should mention however, she she slept both of the flights home so it was much better. Sice you may know that Lorelei does not leave the house without a bow, naturally she wore a big bow on the plane. Well, the man next to me seriously asked me, "It's a girl right?" Well, incase the big bow, pink toys in the seatpocket, and pink blanket did not give it away...YES! DUH! Lorelei even LOOKS like a girl! She isn't one of those "not so sure what you are" kindof babies. So yes, my dear seatmate, missy prissy is 100% girl!
Here are some pictures I will treasure from our trip:







I am so so glad she got to see her nana and poppa! Love the pictures!
ReplyDeleteShe is so cure Mary Beth!!!!
ReplyDelete