Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Tiny Treasures Tuesday

What treasure do you have to be thankful for?
We have the cutest little treasure to be thankful for. God has truly blessed us with such a sweet little baby. I am thankful for her sweet smiling face. I am thankful that she is healthy and growing, even if I think she is growing too fast. I am thankful for the spit up that I wear sometimes all day long. I am thankful for the busy days and sleepless nights because I know that God has given me this tiny treasure to care for, which is much more important than any thing else I may waste my time doing. I am thankful for the times we spend rocking in her nursery. I am thankful for the permanent stretch marks because when I see them in the morning it is a constant reminder of the little life we have been given to take care of. I am thankful for the daily baby laundry that must be done. I am thankful for my Little Miss Lorelei.

No comments:

Post a Comment