Dear Lorelei,
Today you are 3 months old! Time is going too fast. The past month has been so much fun. You took your first plane trip to Chicago to see your Nana and Grandpa and you met your Aunt Natalie and Aunt Melanie for the first time! You were wonderful on the plane, although I was nervous that you were going to start screaming at any second! We stayed in Chicago for 10 days. You spent your first Thanksgiving there! We had to go out and buy a swing while in Chicago because you refuse to sleep on your back in the crib. You are still sleeping in your papasan swing, which your doctor said is just fine for now, as long as you were sleeping. Most nights you only wake up once to eat and sleep wonderfully the rest of the night. You have been going to sleep between 7-8pm and you wake up around 6:30am, but then shortly go back to sleep until around 8-8:30am. Some nights, you wake up several times a night for just a second because you realize you dropped your pacifier. This went on and on for a few weeks this past month but I think we are over that stage, and now it is just occasional. You got your first little illness this month. No fever, just a cough, and some pretty bad congestion. We have been running the vaporizer and giving your pedialite like crazy! You are smiling and talking all the time! One of your most favorite things is after your bath when I give you a massage with your baby lotion. You talk up a storm! You must love massages...just like me. You are also doing much better sitting in your boppy chair and holding your head up. You had your first days at daycare this month. You go to daycare three days a week and your Daddy stays home with you the other two days. Dropping you off at daycare is so sad for me, but all day I look forward to getting to pick you up! After your first day or two at daycare you seemed out of sorts when you got home. I was worried you had cried all day. I think you are adjusting to it though, and you even painted a Christmas tree this week at daycare!! I was so proud. I would have loved to have been there to see your tiny green paint hands! The best news this month is that after Christmas break begins on Dec. 18, I will be home with you! I am so much looking forward to our time together next year!! In the upcoming month you will have your first Christmas! We will spend Christmas at your Mimi and Gdaddy's house, but we will also see Nana and Grandpa when we go to their lake house. Another exciting thing will be your baptism. You are going to be baptized at the church where we were married in Dallas. You are going to wear the same dress that I wore for my baptism! Not only did I wear it though, but so did Aunt Natalie, Aunt Melanie, Cousin Ashley, Cousin Kara, and Cousin Rylee. I think that is so special that you will wear the same beautiful white dress. We love you more and more every day and are so thankful for you.
Love,
Momma and Daddy
6 years ago
















No comments:
Post a Comment