Wednesday, June 29, 2011

TWO

A. It has been TOO long since I have posted. 3 months. I have thought about just stopping blogging all together since I can't seem to keep up with it anymore. But I love that I have kept track of so many things that have happened with Lorelei. Blogging things she does and says is much more convenient that hunting down her baby book.

B. Lorelei will be TWO years old soon! I cannot believe it. I am brainstorming birthday party ideas and it seems like Sept. 9th is going to sneak up on me.

C. We are having baby number TWO!! Due Jan. 27, 2012! Being pregnant and already having a toddler to chase is very different than being pregnant the first time around! The first time around I felt like pregnancy took forever, I was so anxious! Now, Lorelei has kept me so busy somedays I look at the ultrasound on the fridge and think, oh yeah, I'm pregnant! Well...that's sorta how it goes. I am usually quickly reminded when trying to find something to wear in the morning since I gained weight so quickly this time around. Other than that, being exhausted with a toddler is challenging. Lorelei is like a little tornado. Everything you put away or clean she messes up again. So "chasing one and baking one" is a challenge :) I just am not sure how Michelle Duggar does this time and time again. I'm struggling on number 2!

Ahhhhh. Now atleast I'll have a recent post. I feel accomplished. Another post soon coming about Lorelei!



No comments:

Post a Comment