Sunday, November 7, 2010

30 Day Challenge: Day 27-28

Before I catch up on the 30 day blog challenge, I have to tell you how I am excited about something.

In a blog post several months back I mentioned that I wanted to visit Nashville. There are several reasons I want to go visit there, but one of those reasons I didn't mention. I wanted to go hear Pete Wilson, pastor at Cross Point Church in Nashville, preach. He is the author of "Plan B" and the Pastor of the church in which Angie Smith, author of "I Will Carry You" attends. I have also written about Angie's book on my blog. Angie's blog is here and and interview with Angie (and husband, Todd) and Pete Wilson (pastor) is here. Well, imagine my excitement at church this morning when I read in the "Prestonwood Today," that Pete Wilson will be speaking at Power Lunch this week!! I am working on rearranging our schedules, so that Rob and I can go and hear him speak!

Day 27: Pets
Well, to be honest, I was going to blog about them yesterday when it really was day 27 of the challenge. But those two dogs were not on my "good list" yesterday, so I felt like if I blogged about them they wouldn't be nice words :)
Maggie is our first baby. She is 5. She is a westie and has a big attitude. She doesn't care for Lorelei much, so that is a bit worrisome.
Milo was an "impulse buy." Much unlike Maggie, we had not planned on buying him. We got him at the pet store because we couldn't walk out without him! He was just too cute. And he is cute. Really cute. He is sorta a pain, but he is the happiest little creature ever. As much as I sometimes think life would be easier without him, I can't imagine not having his cheerful little self around. Oh, and Milo is also a celebrity! He was in the 365 Page a Day Dog Calendar in 2009 :)




Day 28: What Stresses You?
-Being late. Others who are late and when I am late.
-Christmas shopping. Something about November 1 triggers stress!
There is lots more that stresses me out, but I can't think of those things right now. Instead I wanted to share a worship song from church this morning that I LOVE. Except I wish the girl who sang it at church was on here because I think she sings it best.




1 comment: