Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Another First

There's firsts for everything in parenting...and today I was lucky enough to experience one of those firsts..

First throw up. But I can't say I was lucky enough for it to have occurred at home. Rather, it was in the car. On the way to gymnastics, which we have now missed for the 3rd week in a row. She was fine all morning and started suddenly crying near gymnastics. I started to smell something really bad. I mean really bad. Parked, went to get her out, and there is was. My first baby throw up experience. All over her. Face, hair, clothes. And all over the car seat. So I have just now finished cleaning and reassembling the car seat. (Not sure if it is difficult in all convertible seats, but definitely not fun if you have a Britax Boulevard...)

And I don't feel so good...










No comments:

Post a Comment