You are now 15 months old! Here are some things you have done in the past 3 months:
1. You can walk! You took your first steps in your room one night after your bath. I set you down and you stepped over to your books. I called your daddy in right away to see you walk! It was on your Mimi's birthday. But, when you really started moving was on Oct. 6. I dropped you off at Mimi and Gdaddys while I met friends for dinner. On my way to dinner I get an email video of you walking across their back porch!!
2. Throwing fits. Screaming way too loud. In the car. At home. Anywhere and everywhere.
3. Saying "go go." I wasn't aware of it, but I must say "Let's go" a lot or something because now you love to say go go go. When you wake up, when we put your shoes on you, when we are in the car...you are ready to go!
4. You went to gymnastics and did a headstand in class. Later in the afternoon you were home with Daddy and he told me that you kept trying to do headstands. I had not even told him about class so we thought it was so funny that you were trying to practice your skills! You smart girl! You love to do headstands.
5. You decided you didn't like most of the food you previously liked. Cheese? Love it. Pasta? Love it. Waffles? Love them. Anything else? Not so much. Picky, picky.
6. You love playing with balls. The apples on Mimi's kitchen counter are balls, and all the pumpkins at the store you also call balls. We bought you a little pumpkin when we went to the pumpkin patch. You like to roll it and call it a ball.
Oh little girl, you are so much fun.
7. Dancing. You dance to the tunes of your leap frog fridge magnets. It is hilarious.
8. Chasing. You like for us to chase you around!
9. Feeding the dogs. You love to give them some of your food.
10. Loving on Milo. You give him pats and try to hug him. It is adorable. I think you are learning that Maggie isn't so appreciative of your love, but Milo adores you!
11. Words: Night night, momma, dada, all done, baby, hi, bye, go go, hot, bubba (pacifier's name)
12. Signs: Milk, all done, please, thank you, more, bath
13. At your 15 month appointment you weighed 24 lbs and 3 oz. and were 32.5 inches tall.
14. You still love gymnastics class, going to see your friends at church, and going to school one day a week.
We love you hunny bunny!

















Been missing your updates!!
ReplyDelete