I am in my second week of Beth Moore's "Breaking Free" study. I am so excited to be on this journey that I had to post about it. It is amazing to me that I am only on week two and God has already taught me so much in this study. I absolutely love Wednesday mornings now. There is something so comfortable about Wednesday mornings. Perhaps it is the women in the room who feel instantly connected because we face the same challenges in life. Perhaps it is the way are transparent with each other. But one thing I know for sure, is that God's presence in our conversations and study is undeniable.
As a Christian, we are often being held captive by something(s) that are holding us back from living the abundant and Spirit filled life that God has planned for us. One thing that hit me hard was during the study of the Kings of Judah during Isaiah's time. What happened in one King's lifetime was so easily passed to his son, or future king. It was so eye opening to realize that the sins that we hold onto, in the case of the Kings, PRIDE, will be passed on to our children to struggle with.
I will leave you with the promo video for this study. I get goose bumps every time I watch it.
No comments:
Post a Comment