A. AREA CODE : 75###
B. BED SIZE : Queen. The perfect size.
C. CHORE YOU HATE : ironing
D. DOG'S NAME : Maggie and Milo
E. ESSENTIAL "START THE DAY!" ITEM : Diet Coke. But I would enjoy it more if I had a fountain diet coke machine at my house.
F. FAVORITE COLOR : PINK!! Recently, I have taken a love to purple too.
G. GOLD OR SILVER : Silver
H. HEIGHT : 5'8"
I. INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY: Notta one.
J. JOB : Stay at home Momma (ie: diaper changer, baby entertainer, baby wiper-upper, dog chaser, cook, laundry lady, bill payer, grocery shopper, household runner, and the list goes on.) Oh, and I happen to be a teacher too-just not currently :)
K. KIDS : Sweet Lorelei
L. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS : Adjusting to apartment living
M. MOM'S NAME : Karen and my mother in law, Shalinda
N. NICKNAME : MB
O. OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAY : Just for Lorelei. Oh and how lovely it was. Adjustable bed and food at your fingertips. Pick up the phone, order your courses, and voila!
P. PET PEEVE : when people cut in line when you have to merge.
Q. QUOTE FROM A MOVIE : Not from a movie-but a show.. Rob and I always joke about it.."You know-life, it's a struggle for you!"
R. RIGHTY OR LEFTY? : Right
S. SIBLINGS : Natalie, Melanie, and my sis in law Brooke
T. TIME YOU WAKE UP : When L wakes me up. Usually around 7:30
U. UNDERWEAR : Yes, please!
V. VEGGIE YOU DISLIKE : Spinach.
W. WAYS/REASONS YOU ARE LATE : Oh there are lots of reasons I can't get it together and get out of the house..
X. XRAYS YOU'VE HAD: Dental?
Y. YUMMY FOOD YOU MAKE : Pound Cake, Homemade mac and cheese, I don't know-ask Rob.
Z. ZOO ANIMALS YOU LIKE : Panda bears!! Wait, do they live at the zoo? Well I am sure at some zoos.
Ok-on to chores..


















No comments:
Post a Comment