I guess I have not been very good about keeping the blog updated. I have not even posted pictures of me throughout the pregnancy! So, they are posted. The first is most recent at 26 weeks. Then, 20 weeks, and finally 17 weeks. We went to the doctor last week and I had to drink the gross orange drink for the glucose test. The nurse called today to say I needed an iron supplement. Better than having gestational diabetes I guess :)
The nursery is painted! Well, I should back up. We thought we were going to clear out the guest room and use it as the nursery and keep our office the same. However, with a little rearranging of furniture one day while Rob was at work, I changed my mind! We are using the old office as the nursery. The guest room is now the guest room/dog sleep in crate room/office. It worked out really well and we get to keep the guest bed in tact! So, the nursery was painted a very light pink and looks so good! I have Rob to thank for helping with the paint color, as I am always too indecisive. We picked a good one...not too bright, not too pink. Now, onto making a final decision on furniture. The bedding is almost all here. The bumper was on backorder so it should ship out in the next week.
I got my maternity bathing suit today. It was not an easy task! It is very cute though and I already got to wear it today when we went to the pool today. It is nice that pregnancy is the only time one does not worry too much about what she looks like in a bathing suit :)
















No comments:
Post a Comment