Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Dear Little Baby






Dear Lorelei,
You are 11 months old! Which is pretty much a year old..which is pretty much TOO old!! You are getting big so fast! You are very long and I have already started dressing you in 18 month clothes. Last time I checked, you were 23 pounds!

You still do not have any teeth! Everyone asks about this. "Any teeth yet?" Nope. Granmommy said we are going to have to get Uncle Wayne to make you some dentures! HA!

You are crawling and cruising on furniture, but not yet walking. Sometimes you will stand for a few seconds but once you realize you are standing, you sit down.

You take 4 bottles a day and eat three meals a day. You finally decided you liked pasta with cheese. Daddy is the one who lets you try the good stuff. He gave you a little sip of his frozen Starbucks drink and a french fry (which you didn't seem to care less about). But the REAL good stuff is coming when you get BIRTHDAY CAKE in just a few short weeks! If you are anything like me, you will LOVE cake.

You wake up around 7:30 each morning and play for a little while in your crib before I come to get you. You take a few naps a day, but you think you are in charge of when you take those and how long you sleep. But, I have pretty much dealt with this since you were born. You like to make your own schedule. So somedays you take long naps, and somedays short naps. I guess as long as you take naps, I am okay with it.

You still love going to gymnastics once a week and I always look forward to taking you. You smile and squeal most the time you are there!

You love to clap and now you are waving too! Somehow the sign for "more" has changed and now instead of signing it, you clap instead. I think you just plain like to make noise :) You also made the sign for milk this month! You had just woken up and I was changing you. I guess you were really hungry and knew it was time to eat.

We love you so much little girl!



No comments:

Post a Comment