You are 10 months old!
In the past month...
You have started eating all kinds of table foods. You get really excited about waffles. Other than that, we don't get much feedback from you other than weird, "what did I just put in my mouth" and "what do I do with this" looks. And you don't even like macaroni and cheese!! Girl, you don't know what you are missing. You tried to sign "more" for the first time this month. I almost cried, I was so excited! It was the cutest thing the way you put your hands together and tried to move them to make the sign.
You also pull up on everything and crawl...fast.
Your Daddy had his first Father's Day, but he had to work. So we went to bring him lunch to his work. You went to the lake for your first 4th of July and you saw your Granmommy, Grandpa, Bug, and Great Poppa. The next upcoming holiday is your BIRTHDAY!
You love to give kisses. Very slobbery, but I still love them.
In the next few days, you will be going to spend time with Granmommy at the lake and then time at Mimi's house. This will be the longest we have ever been apart from you. We know you will have tons of fun with both Granmommy and Mimi.
You are a precious gift from God and we thank Him for you everyday. We love you, Lorelei Hope!























No comments:
Post a Comment