This week's topic @ Kelly's Korner is china patterns. And I am in L-O-V-E with my pattern. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to display it yet. So as soon as we are in our house, the first thing I plan to buy is a china cabinet to show off all this gorgeous-ness!
Lenox "Opal Innocence"

On a side note, why in the world can I not figure out how to grab a button and use it when I am blogging? This is the second time this week that I have tried, and I still can't get it to work. Help!









<>






I can email you some html to use for the button if you'd like. Shoot me an email at barelytogether at yahoo dot com and I'll send it your way.
ReplyDeleteMary Beth,
ReplyDeleteI love your china pattern!!
LOL, I have the same one!! Too funny!
We have good taste
Beautiful pattern. A friend of mine registered for this a few years ago and I fell in love with it.
ReplyDelete