Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Wishful Wednesday


I almost missed it!! I haven't been on the computer because my dear,sweet child hasn't slept more than 30 minutes today, all of which were in the car. But, I made it in time for Wishful Wednesday! My very first one!
So here it goes...

'I wish' .... I had the opportunity to change careers and it would be to become BOSS!!
I know, it isn't really a career. But I like to be boss. I want to be in charge. In charge of lots of people and lots of things. I guess I could say that I do pretty much run this little household of ours, but unfortunately it doesn't make me boss. And I guess I really don't technically want any "career" other than stay-at-home momma. But if I did, I would like to be a big important boss!


2 comments:

  1. Can't go wrong with this one :) Stopping by from Seattle Smiths :) Cute blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I guess you're saying your bossy and dominating! haha just kidding. I wouldn't of guessed this :)

    ReplyDelete