Just a few things that are going on here in the Patterson household:
1. MADDNESS!!! Complete and total choas. And anyone who knows me, knows I do not do well with disorder. The house is falling apart!!!!!! Ok, well not really. It's just that when you have a baby, your husband works 12 hour shifts 4 days in a row, and you are trying to pack up by Friday...your house gets a bit C.R.A.Z.Y. So here you are folks..maybe this will give you a warm fuzzy feeling on this Monday just knowing that your house isn't possibly this messy.
2. Lorelei's 6 month photo shoot. Also makes me nuts! Let me explain, on days that she has pictures, or even in the days leading up, I start freaking out. (Luckily I do not freak out during the session, because we have an oh.so.sweet & patient photographer, Brittany.) "What is this rash on her checks? I hope it goes away by picture day" "Oh no! She scratched her face!" "How can I time it so that she is completely rested, not hungry, but not so full that she is spewing milk during the pictures? (HA!)" Picture days just make me nervous. Oh and then the last minute thought is, "What can I wear that doesn't show post-baby weight?" Which brings me to...
3. 9 months to put it on, 9 months to get it off. That's right people. The ultimate challenge. I have 3 months to get the last lingering pounds (any and more lbs that just might feel like dropping off) off this belly. And, call me crazy, but I am not too concerned with the stretch marks. They are reminders of a very happy pregnancy and proof that I have a beautiful baby to show for them. So, I'll keep em!
4. This week is possibly the busiest we have had in a very long time. Filled with dentist appointments, last minute get togethers with friends, last minute Lubbock errands, photo session, work, selling things on Craigslist to make for lighter packing, a massage (in which we greatly deserve after all this packing), and oh yea-packing up the whole house.
5. Tis time. Time to get rid of the clothes in my closet that I keep because, "oh maybe someday I will wear it again" They are taking up space in the closet and taking up one of my new precious wonder hangers (you know, the super thin ones), in which I had long debates about getting with my BFF Leslie. In which her husband replied, "I can't believe yall are having a conversation about hangers.."
Happy Monday :)
















I cant wait for yall to be in prosper!!! You are going to be so close to me!!! I am one street away from the prosper isd line
ReplyDelete