Tuesday, February 9, 2010

House for Sale, Dogs Convey

Ok well not really. Yes, the house is officially for sale and the dogs are driving me crazy. But I can't actually say they convey with the property. I have been busy, busy, busy cleaning and organizing and trying to get the house ready for the market. And today the For Sale sign showed up. I took one picture (see below) but I don't think I will walk out front again. It is just too sad to see our cute little house we built with a sign in the yard. Now, the dogs....I tell Rob every day that one or the other of them is a goner. Actually as we speak Milo is about to be a goner because he is sitting under my desk chewing on pieces of straw stuff that constructs his toy basket. So, he is chewing up the toy basket. Nice. And he has been pottying in the house. And anytime someone comes over to do repairs, real estate agent, etc. he goes nuts. And Maggie. Well she isn't as much of a discipline problem as she is just ANNOYING ME! I let the dogs outside. I open door to let them inside. Milo runs in (because he is always cold out there...sissy). Maggie stays outside. I pick up Lorelei and sit down to feed her. Enter Maggie scratching frantically on the door. Rewash glass door. Repeat. Ok, enough about my precious puppies. Maybe they need a temporary vacation?

Lorelei recently started trying to pet pull Maggie

Kisses from the dogs!

St. Joseph home sellers kit statue Buried upside down in the front yard, as he is the patron Saint of workers & we pray to him for quick home sale :)

The house & sign.





2 comments:

  1. I hope Winston likes the baby when she comes. He goes crazy when our friends bring their baby over. He just wants to sniffff away! How are your dogs so white!! He gets a bath and I feel like the next morning he is a mess. Poor guy. Hope the house sells fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My parents had a house on the market for 5 months so they decided to give St. Joseph a try. They had a contract on their house within a week! I hope he works you y'all!

    ReplyDelete