Monday, May 4, 2009

Lorelei Hope Patterson

lorelei_ Made with My Cool Signs.Net

We have a name! Lorelei Hope Patterson! We both love the first name Lorelei (Pronounced Lor-a-lie) and Hope is the first name my Nana suggested! And it fits very well with Lorelei :) P.S. If she needs a nickname, it will be L.

I went to the doctor today for my 21 week appointment. Not much news-the visits are very short. I go back in 4 weeks and will have to do the glucose test for gestational diabetes. Then 3 weeks later, I have to get the RhoGAM shot, being that I am an O- blood type. So those appointments should be not too fun! We go to the sonogram doctor next week on Rob's birthday!

Last night, I was reading in my books and was shocked to realize that the 3rd trimester is only a few weeks away! We have a LOT to do! However, I did get the guest bedroom pretty much cleaned out this past weekend so we can begin to think about ordering our nursery furniture and crib bedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment