The Gadget:
As I was baking pound cakes last night, I came across a kitchen tool in my drawer. I asked Rob what it was and he said he had no idea either. How do I have a kitchen tool in my drawer and not know what it does? I have little kitchen drawer space so I need a use for this item! Any ideas on what this is?
Things to Google:
1. Pregnancy clumsiness. While I have always been a little clumsy, nothing compares to the things I have done lately. Last night before bed I ran half my body into a bathroom wall. When Rob heard me whining, he asked me in his sleep, "Did you stub your toe?" My reply: "No, I ran into the wall again." I have also bumped my head when getting into the car and ran into Rob several times over the last few days. Is this normal and if so, what about pregnancy affects balance and coordination? This is something to look into.
2. Baby sign language. Must begin research immediately.
3. Introducing baby to dogs. As you can see from the picture, Maggie was a bit concerned about the baby swing that we brought home! She just sat there and sniffed it, and then decided to watch it. Need to look for ways to introduce baby to dogs (more so just one with an attitude named Maggie).
















No comments:
Post a Comment